Profile picture for Slyk

how do i see foreclosure listings?

• April 15 2009 - Cleveland Heights
  • 0

Profile picture for NoddyPlaud
Hi there you can visit/ review this site, it contains top listing companies. http://www.realestatelistingreviews.com/browse.php

-Noddy

Visit my Real Estate website http://homesforsalelakeland.net for a list of foreclosures or short sales in Central Florida.  Just click on short sale or foreclosure for a list in your price range.

Profile picture for Trump Junior
I guess some lists may be inaccurate but I paid good money  for a list that was cleaned up and the company does a very good job checking for accuracy and completeness.  I bet a lot of money that the list was accurate and it was.  I knew there was a second mortgage on the property I bid on and was prepared to be bidding against the bank that held the second mortgage and that is exactly what happened.  It was a New York City list, but there may be lists local to you that are similarly cleaned up.  nyforeclosures.com was the service.

Probably in this market you should be looking at REOs.  I don't know if there are any REO lists out there.  You should research this if you are seriously interested.

I used to live in Shaker Heights when I was a kid.  I hear there are some real, real good bargains out in that area, so good luck and pick something up cheap.  Try calling some banks in your area and ask to speak with the REO department.  Ask them to fax or email you a listing.  Tell them you are a serious buyer.

The easiest (and most inexpensive way) is to go to pyramid real estate.com , or firstpreston.com or ocwen.com OR contact a local realtor who can hook you up with an automated search of local properties.  Don't pay for those foreclosure lists, they aren't very accurate and some contain houses that sold up to a year ago as active listings.