how do we buy the property?

My client is interested in buying 11629 Maddie Ave, Keller TX, but I am not sure how to do it since is not in MLS. Can we buy it direct from this site?
  • September 19 2013 - Villages of Woodland Springs
  • 0

I show it has foreclosed and appears to be an REO, but not on the market yet.  Could be a day, a month, or years, before it gets listed.

Can I help them find another property.   If you are a licensed agent, we can pay you a referral fee.

Zillow.com is not a broker and or in charge of sales. If you're currently representing a buyer and having to ask these questions I would speak with your broker and or another team member. Your inquiry shows you need further training. Just my two sense and I'm sorry If I've come off as rude, I do care for my profession and why way in which it is represented. Naima, gave excellent advice on this one however I still believe your stepping in a direction your shouldn't explore until you have had proper training.

It was foreclosed just in August and it will be listed with HUD.  You will have to check the HUD website everyday and see if it gets listed.  It usually takes about 60-90 days for HUD homes to get listed from the time of foreclosure.

Naima

Profile picture for DaisyEdwards
Every home is listed on zillow...for sale and not for sale. This property doesn't show for sale.

The property status at the moment is showing foreclosed but the statement "The lender may list it for sale as a foreclosure property in the future." is important.    Flag it so you can see if there is a change in status, and monitor the auction sites for your area.

Zillow does not broker real estate transactions.

It could be that the site is not up-to-date and it sold or it was withdrawn from the MLS... Good Luck