how do you expect to hv accuate details if you make it so challenging to get through?

this is my dream house &wth the right info out there it will be another families too. there are so many things i was kicked off the site to be warned about perjury. not cool guys if i don't know what is/isn't in my home who does?last renovations hv bn many since the 50's my husband is a master carpenter/builder as is our oldest son craftsman of the yr for sellen. we are renovating true to the period the home was built. i thought i could get some ideas from your site we are planning a move because of my health it's such a wonderful once ina lifetime home i wouldn't ever leave. krp
  • September 30 2013 - Midland
  • 0