how do you find Hard Money lenders, I have the deed to my home but unable to borrow against it from

• April 27 2013 - Greenville
  • 0

Please contact me... [Spam removed by Zillow moderator due to violation of Good Neighbor Policy.]

I am an analyst with a commercial lender and would like to speak with you.

First of all I am assuming this is your primary resident.  If in fact it is, once you get more information on exactly what it is to receive a 'hard money loan' I think you really need to contemplate whether or not this option is a good option for you.

I typically only see hard money loans taken out for investors who are short on operating capital or and are planning for a quick sale or flip of real estate investment property.

These investors are aware of the extremely high interest rates but are counting on the high absorption rate in their market for a quick return on investment.

Dear Greenville Resident -

Hard Money Lenders may be located in your area or in other areas. Check out the GOOGLE answers for Hard Money Lenders in your area.

One warning - THE INTEREST RATES WILL BE VERY HIGH! They take risks that banks do not take and therefore get paid to do so.

Have a happy day -
Lynn