how do you get financed?

My wife and I are looking to purchase a home ranging from 50,000 to 90,000. My credit score is poor and she has no established credit.  I was wondering if we put 30,000 to 40,000 down are we more likely to get approved?

• April 12 2013 - New Haven
  • 0

I see you cant get much for cash in New Haven. I would try the Flip this House guys. Even though they moved to California they may still have ties in New Haven. They are very approachable.

It depends how "poor" your score is and what type of loan you are considering. Different loan types have different qualifying credit guidelines.