how do you rotate a photo for posting? All my photos showing up sideways.

• August 01 2013 - Morgan Hill
  • 0

Thanks. Sadly, I did update to my mac, rotated in iPhoto, but they still posted sideways.  Yes- looks like I head back to my listing and take photos in landscape mode! 

Profile picture for blue screen exile
If you took them in a "vertical format" (taller than wide) with an I-phone or similar, and uploaded them to the site with that device, you "can't".

You need to transfer them to your "computer", and rotate them there before uploading.  Or better yet, just take them in a "horizontal format" (wider than tall), by just rotating your phone.

The Zillow programmers are aware of the problem and are working on a solution, but so far, no clue when they will have that ready.