Profile picture for eyvonneh

how have recently sold homes compared with zestimates in greensboro, nc

• August 23 2009 - Greensboro
  • 0

I am carrying 4 listings and I am hearing more and more that Buyers are coming to this site and looking at the zestimate of the home and thinking that it is overpriced.  

In some areas, like townhome and condo communities it is very accurate because there are a lot of similar homes in the area.  However, my listing at 20 Oliver Court is overpriced according to its Zestimate... BUT it didn't take into consideration that it is an all-brick custom-built, home on land and not part of the brand new subdivisions that are within a couple of miles.  

If you are going to look at the Zestimates I would recommend mentally narrowing it down to homes that are similar to the home  you are looking at and disregard any distressed sales, such as foreclosures and short sales, that appear in a lot of our local communities. 

If you are looking to buy or sale or you have questions about a particular home in Greensboro give me a call!! I am happy to help.