how i got my loan

Hello everybody, this is testimony that i want to say to every one there thanks [that the Zillow moderator deleted the spam.  Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

February 04 - US

Profile picture for MichaelNMiller
My question is this I would like to learn to how to buy homes and maybe do a little work on them and either rent or sale my income is none and im not getting any younger

February 08
Wow - what a load. That was all one sentence too. 310 words in one sentence. And then you broke the
, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy rule. maybe keep it to 100 words per sentence or less.

February 04