Profile picture for Darla Brock

how long does it take for a listing to post

• October 19 2010 - Granger

Best Answer

I have them in the MLS with pictures day of listing. Sometimes it takes other sites a day or two to post. An agent can go into the different sites and post the listing themselves usually. I try to hit most ot my major social media sites within 24 hours of a listing including a blog, Facebook, Twitter, ect.

it takes me a while to enter it in the MLS...but once it's in there...it's the holy grail of effective RE marketing...after all there's nothing better than a pre-approved client that is working with a buyers agent