Profile picture for jameskim80

how long does it takes to get a re appraisal..

how long does it takes to get a re appraisal & can you buy home with new low appraisal price ?

1. How long does it takes to get a re appraisal? my agent said the short sale house needs to re appraisal after i offered bank approved price.. (i don't understand why now? and delay more times?maybe seller wants to do it since he's living there for FREE). I want to know how many days or weeks or month to take to get a re- appraisal? he said re - appraisal will order on Jan 27 2014 ( monday )  

2. My agent is keep saying that if we get a lower re- appraisal then we can get that condo for cheaper than now. he said even listing  agent also said that too. can you buy home cheaper if re appraisal price is cheaper than now? (120k was the bank approved price and my agent said it could go down to 110k or 100k then i can buy that condo with 110k or 110k Cash.)
because recently sold comp was around ( 75k~98k).
  • January 25 2014 - US
  • 0