Profile picture for JenniferEnriquez

how much does my house cost

• May 16 2011 - Louisville

Profile picture for Frieda Triebel
A local, experienced full time agent in your area can best help you to get an accurate figure.

I agree. Local agent who is full time in real estate can help. Many agents treat their license as a hobby so, be sure to pick a good one to represent you in a sale of your property.

If you need help selecting one or need a recommendation, contact me and I can help. I can see internally who is a mover and a shaker, unless of course you have a property in Orlando, Florida area, in which case I'll be more than happy to help you personally.