Profile picture for mvidiane

how much in taxes yearly?

I would like to know  how much the yearly tax is.  Also, is there a way to view additional pictures?
Question refers to this property

Profile picture for mvidiane
I'm curious to find out a couple of things because I am interested in this property,  so here goes:
Are you using a real estate agent?
Are the current renters interested in staying on if you sell the property?  May I ask what the rental income per month is?  Is this rent in addition to the $110.00 monthly maintenace fee or is it included.
I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my previous email and look forward to an answer on this one.
Diane

Profile picture for JamCarr
It's currently taxed at the highest rate as a rental property, about $800 a year. As an owner-occupied property it would probably be under $500. You can call the Greenville County tax office for an exact figure.

I'm sorry that I don't have any other pictures. I'll be glad to arrange a showing with the current renters if you're interested.