how much is my home in Milford, CT worth?

32 elm st
milford, ct
  • September 20 2013 - Milford
  • 0

Hi user 548137,
If you have not yet consulted with a REALTOR, I'd be happy to help.  When are you thinking about selling your home?  A REALTOR can give you an price range you could sell it for by doing a comparable market analysis, however, if you want an exact figure you can hire an appraiser to come out, but when it comes down it, it will be worth what someone pays for it.  Being near the beach will help. This is nothing I can do without actually looking at the property, as the market comparison takes into consideration location, condition etc.
Feel free to give me a call.
Ken D'Ademo,GRI,CDPE
Wm. Raveis RE

You should definitely consult a local Realtor who will be able to assist you with a comparative market analysis of your community. They will make a recommendation based upon that.  Best regards, D&S

Hi--I think you should talk to a local realtor about valuing your home in Milford. I have several good people I can recommend to you. Let me know if you would like their information. Regards, Mary Ann

Zillow isn't really the place to come looking for accurate home values.  If you do a search for your home (http://www.zillow.com/homes/32-Elm-Street,-Milford,-CT_rb/ ) you'll see it listed at $399,209, but you should take that with a large grain of salt.

If you would like a more accurate estimate you should ask a Realtor to do a CMA for you or hire an appraiser to come out and take a look.

--
- This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.  The post is only an opinion.  You should speak to an attorney for further information.  The poster is licensed only in CT & NY.    If this post is useful to you, please remember to upvote it.