Profile picture for AnnetteWilliams5

how much is my home worth at 5517 vicksburg dr. arlington, tx

• August 18 2011 - Southwest

Good Evening Annette,

I came across your questions on Zillow. If you're thinking about listing your home & want to know what your house will sell for, I'll be more than happy to visit you on a day that is convenience for you & show you the current comparables that are in neighborhood. I specialize in the Arlington/Grand Prairie/Mansfield area. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. All my contact information is on my profile. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Make it a Blessed Day!

Tamika A. Goree

I would need to speak with you personally to assertain the value of your home.  There are many factors invloved in the value of a home. Robert Schirmer

Annette,

To get a good number for you it will take asking some questions about your home, its current condition, any improvments you have made to it, and intended use of the value.  Also you will want them to take a good look at the home so they know how best to compare to other properties and market in your area.

Anything less is just a quess and may or may not meet your needs.  If you would like the name of a good agent that knows your area please feel free to give me a call.

Bruce Erickson
Cell [phone removed by Zillow moderator]

Go to Mortgage.com and look at their value finder. I have found this is the most accurate site for coming up with rough estimates of value. They will also list what is for sale and sold in the area.

Good luck
RR