Profile picture for Dgrant58

how much is my home worth ?

• November 15 2011 - Yulee
  • 0

Profile picture for edboner
Dawn, I'm reading older forum posts for the Yulee area.  If you still need help, give me a call or email.  I can either produce a rough CMA for you in the right ballpark or go into as much detail as possible. 

If you want to refinance, timing the comparable sales in your area could be important....so for sales or refi, I can try to help you find a favorable time. 

Hi Dgrant58.... Nathan is right....drop me an note with your address and I will produce a  CMA  (Comparable Market Analysis) for you.  Hugh

If you wish a Zestimate, you can click on "homes" in the top line, enter your address and then click on "go".     You'll see the Zestimate in a pop up box.  Click on the address to get more details including the critical (for understanding) Zestimate range.

A Zestimate is a starting point for comparison of properties, and not a substitute for a CMA and/or appraisal.

It would be a good idea for you to get in touch with a local agent and ask them to do a free CMA on your home. That or get it appraised, however that will cost you a few hundred bucks. Good luck.