how much is my home worth?

• October 30 2012 - Middletown
  • 0

Hi David--Contacting a realtor in your area would be the best way. I would be happy to recommend someone in your area if you would like. Please let me know and I will forward you that person's contact information.
Mary Ann Laurita, Prudential CT Realty

Hire a local realtor to do a Comparative Market Analysis for free, or you may hire a local appraiser (it is better) with a fee.If you want a roughly estimate then click on the following http://www.zillow.com , type the address in the Find homes box then hit the GO button, not every home in US has a Zestimate.