Profile picture for darian lam

how much is my townhouse worth as an BMR house at 900 gilman ave, sf ca 94124?

750 square footage, build in 2006

March 24 2010 - Nob Hill

Darian,

The price of a BMR first-time sale or resale is set by the Mayor's Office of Housing according to a strict set of guidelines.  It may or may not be allowed to be priced at the original sales price, depending on a number of variables considered by the City.  Comps from the general market place do not apply, however the City often considers items such as improvements to the property or HOA dues in the case of a condo  The MOH guidelines say that that after you hire a realtor, that person helps you complete the appropriate documents that allow for the resale.  To learn more about the program, go to the following:  http://www.sfgov.org/site/moh_page.asp?id=48003.

Jim

Hi Darian,
Looking at the MLS there are houses in Neighborhood starting at 350K, another one for 399K, and goes up to 500K. but those have bigger sq.f. and are singe family houses.
Your is most like a Condo which goes for around 370K to 500K. but there are lower ones for low 300K. It very much depend on location and how many bedrooms do you have?
I see yours sold for 360K back in 2006. I would estimate somewhere around 380-420K.
But to give you better estimate feel free to email me more specs, bedr. bath, garage..?
Dont worry I won't share your info. and would not send you spam emails. only estimate on this one.

Sincerely,
Tomas

Also right now is comming in trend multiple offers and overbidding, so that may help in selling process to sell faster. We had selling price going over asking price recently..

Hi Darian,
given the fact that it is BMR, the house resell is restricted by the city. So you cant really resell it for profit, but Iam sure you are aware of that.
If you just want to get idea what your house is worth, just email me size - how many BR, BA, amenities. and address of your house. NO worry I dont share you info, and I would not send you any other emails. Just one at the time.
OR you dont have to email me your address, just the number of BDRm and BA and street to give you better estimate.

Sincerely,
Tomas