how to cancel my add? I am not selling this home no more will put it for rent instead I could not f

how to cancel my add? I am not selling this home no more will put it for rent  instead I could not find a way to cancel this add please help thanks
  • August 13 2013 - Gainesville

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi user77334925 -

You can cancel your for sale listing by going to the home details page, hover over Edit and click Cancel listing. To post it for rent, please go to the same home details page, hover over Edit and click Post for rent for free.

You can also visit our Zillow Help Center for other helpful information.

Neil