Profile picture for 123456785

how to deactivate membership?

I liked Zillow in the start but now I am finding out that it is like all the other commercial websites - just trying to get $$ from ads. I want to cancel my membership and there is no link to that in any of "My Account" info. Also, I cannot remove a house that we sold last year from my list - if it is possible, it is terribly counterintutitive. The link from the e-mail just goes to the main page. Not staffed enough for e-mails? Give me a break! Surely you are staffed enough to add a link to the start page on how to deactivate, but that would cut the ad revenues, wouldn't it? People get tired of trying to find ways to get out and keep the account going... Please, deactivate my account immediately. Yes, there are ways to complain and to generate negative publicity.

• March 12 2008 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for hellboy63

I am having the same problem-----I was "suckered"  all I wanted to see was what a "zestimate" would be if I added all the updates to our home----now I can't get rid of the ZILLOW SITE--deactivate---or remove my listing---------------

Profile picture for misty367

Hi

were you able to deactivate your membership finally and get your info off this site? I am still having the same problem. Would appreciate any help you can offer me.

Jill

I am having the same problem as well. Please deactivate my account immediately! Thank you!

Profile picture for 1SANDRAN

I am having the  same problem. I have decided to list with an agent and can not get mine off of here either. I did not read anywhere where it said that you could not deactavate after trying it out. I want my account deactavated NOW...

Profile picture for knowyou50
I activated account by mistake ..please deactivate this account immediately.