Profile picture for FANG CAI

how to find my real estate agent?

i'm currently not in north america, but i'm planning to invest condo in vegas as i learn it's the best time now. how i can find a good broker for me? any list of real estate agent for the there? any recommendations? 
  • June 05 2012 - Sunnyvale
  • 0

Profile picture for Sam Chan
Hi Fang, I am Canadian, wanted to buy in Vegas too.  However, I have difficulty in finding a real estate agent who is willing to response to my emails.  Do you have any suggestion on how to start?  Or would you recommand one?  Thanks.

Profile picture for aracz
Hi Fang,

A good start would be to put together a list if what you are looking for in an agent, so when you interview a few you can have the questions ready.

For an example, you can ask them how long they have been in the business, if they specialize in the area you are focusing on, to tell you a little bit about the market trends in the area, and so on. You may find after interviewing a few agents that you have several good choices.

Arpad

I have a referral of a great agent in Vegas....contact me and I can give you her name. She is very professional and experienced in Vegas!