how to get desk top appraisal

how do I get a desk top appraisal of my home
  • March 16 2013 - Basye-Bryce Mountain
  • 0

A CMA is not an appraisal.

Profile picture for Sally English
I have a no hassle CMA button on my website for home owners who just want a quick look at what their home might sell for in the current market.  Done completely by email.  Has to be in my Atlanta market.  I bet some of the agents in your area do the same thing. 

Check the Real Estate Companies in your area on the internet.  Most of the agents will gladly send you a report about the value of your home.  It's a Comparative Market Analysis which will give you a good idea of the value of your home and it's and unofficial appraisal.