Profile picture for ganou2007

how to post list in Zillow by owner

how to post home for sale list in Zillow by owner?Thanks
  • March 14 2014 - Cedar Falls
  • 0

Profile picture for Francis Ignacio
Hi ganou2007 -

You can directly create a listing for free here in Zillow as For Sale by Owner by clicking this link.

You can also visit our Zillow Help Center/Zillow Agent Help Center for other helpful information.

Francis Ignacio

Posting on Zillow is very easy.
You simply create an account and follow the prompts to post your property for sale.
Be concise, but informative, add pictures and luring descriptions.

As a proeprty management company, our clients are always interested in either selling or buying properties.
Feel free to get in touch with us and maybe we can help you sell your property quickly.

LEO Prime Properties team

I think you may have to register on the site and then under homes they give you an option to showcase your property.

Of course I have to go into my bit about the advantage of using a professional :-).  I offer a free service to home owners, linking them with agents in their market who have the specialized skill-set needed to sell YOUR home, in YOUR situation.  My service is free.  Contact me today.