Profile picture for memailcan

how to track comps for november 2012

please let me know how to track comps by the month and area code on this site,thanks Edward Williams.

November 05 2013 - US

Profile picture for memailcan
Hello Brian,Thank you for the prompt professional response, Edward Williams.

I only know of a way to track by Zip Code. If that will work for you, then click on Homes, enter in the zip code, scroll down to recent sales, enter a rough price range (or not). Then enter in the number of bedrooms, bathrooms (both under the heading "more"), lot size, etc.  You can also limit the search to a timeframe.

Another way is to call your real estate agent. Their Multiple Listing Service probably has statistics by area already put together.  If you are wanting to limit your tracking by homes similar to yours, your agent can get that for you quite easily.

I know because I do it for those customers of mine, that ask, on a regular basis.  Some want the information monthly, others on a sporadic basis and still others annually.  I enjoy doing it for them and keeping in touch with them that way.