Profile picture for harveyagapetj

how to write an offer for a home to purchase myself?

My realtors are becoming MIA, due to me purchasing a 30 -40 thousand dollar home.
  • October 26 2013 - Oakwood
  • 0

You are very welcome harveyagapetj.

Profile picture for harveyagapetj
Thank you so much for the link, you gave me the best answer but I made a mistake and I click and could not take it back.  This link is very helpful!  God Bless!

I would not want to spend my time doing a $40k deal. Unless, as suggested  below, you would pay me some additional fee directly. That's a legal and reasonable approach.
However, I might suggest that a $40k property might not be a good deal.
I have done deals where I just help with the paperwork, for a flat fee, based on rules of the local real estate commission.

Profile picture for j3350489
stick to one realtor . If you are having a hard time finding a agent that will show you lower price homes I would try to find a agent that is just starting off . They are the ones that will run their tails off for you .

Profile picture for JoshBarnettREIB
Tell the Realtors you will provide an additional 3,000 dollar fee in every deal. 

If you google, you may find some Ohio purchase offer forms for a fee or free.  Laws vary from state to state, so make sure you get one for your state.