Profile picture for gabby53

how would I find mobile homes for sale?

I am looking for a cheap mobile home to put on my land.
Do you know where I could find a list or a bank that has forecloser mobile home?
Thanks for your help in advance.
  • Question refers to 3322 Briarwood Cir, Safety Harbor, FL 34695
  • 0

Hi gabby53.

One option is to ask a realtor ® for a complimentary Listingbook account. Listingbook enables you to view homes in the Multiple Listing Service which includes mobile homes.

If you already have a realtor ® I highly suggest that you ask him or her to set up a free account for you. It's a very useful tool for buyers because they see the homes in the MLS and can search the MLS like an agent.

If you are not presently working with one... I can set up a free no-obligation account for you. You can opt out at any time.

I have alot of buyers who like their Listingbook account. It's very easy to use and you can opt out at any time.

~ Lana