Profile picture for pettihead

how would I have an idea of what my house would appraise for

• September 21 2011 - Cleveland Heights
  • 0

No problem at all. I just thought that your answer was helpful and the professional profile pages are such a good way to connect with prospective clients I thought I'd make the suggestion. It's always nice to see a helpful professional :)

I apologize, I posted the answer from my phone and didn't realize that I was signed in under my personal account. I am a real estate agent with Howard Hanna working out of the Cleveland Heights office. Please click on my profile for additional info. Thanks!

If you are a real estate specialist, maybe you should consider posting your professional information on Zillow so potential clients can contact you. i am curious. Are you an agent or pro or ...?

Profile picture for kkiefer216
I am a real estate specialist in the area and also live in Cleveland Heights. I'd be happy to pull comparables for you and stop by to give you a free market analysis on your home. Please call or email to schedule an appointment and I'll look forward to hearing from you.

As a starting point, you can obtain a Zestimate.   Simply click on "homes" in the top line and enter your address

Before doing so, may I recommend reading "what is a Zestimate" and "Zestimate Values and Accuracy".    (hint: it is not an appraisal, and it does not take into account upgrades to your home)

A gazillion agents will tell you it is worthless, as a consumer I see that it is an excellent starting point in many communities for getting a rough estimate as well as seeing the community's trends.

Another good way is contact your agent and check recently sold homes  for your area.

Contact a local realtor in your area and have them pull all the comparable market data within your subdivision, town, county, whatever applies.  You can use a search engine like Google to find a qualified professional or perhaps get the opinion of a few different agents.  This will save you some time and certainly money.  Best wishes.