Profile picture for jehunden

hy are your housing stats for my home s wron?

House is 7 bedrooms and 4 baths finised basement, full kitchen in basement and about 5400 sq ft. Address 74W 350S Orem Utah 84058
  • September 01 2011 - Orem

Profile picture for blue screen exile
W 350 S street?

I know W 300 S
I know W 400 S
Summertree Circle is labeled W 350 S on Google maps, and there is a house icon shown there on Zillow but no address.  Opening it up and looking at the county records, it states Summertree Circle, but no house.

I suggest you claim your house through your profile; place the icon in the correct location on the map, and provide the data.

Google also suggests you might have meant a different street.