Profile picture for koky6183

i'm looking for a foreclosure home

Im looking for a foreclosure  house in .Altadena, california  anyone who can help or point me in the right direction would be great...Im looking for something cheap that needs some work, this is my first home. what should I do?
  • January 20 2009 - Pasadena
  • 0

How did you find me?

Hello Koky,

I currently have a nice condo in the 300's and a beautiful 3 bedroom home for 550k. Both are bank owned and there are currently no offers.

Email me for more info.

As a RE/MAX professional. I can help. Please email me your contact information Tamartinez@remax.net and also please be specific about your real estate needs.

There are websites targeted to that market - foreclosures.com, realtytrac.com  I would start there as they also provide articles on how to buy foreclosures. 

There are really only 3 ways:

Work with the homeowner before it goes to foreclosure
Buy at auction (you have to buy as is, often sight unseen - a risky proposition)
Buy once the bank puts it back on the market - you can tell which listings are these because the property record will show it is owned by a bank.

Hope that helps!

Profile picture for P Banks
I wish I were closer to you I would love to help you with your search. What I can do for you is help you find a Realtor in that area that is experienced working with the banks&how to pressent the best offers to them.