Profile picture for hernandez09

i NEED TO OBTAIN A LOAN FOR 190 MINIMUN 170 OUR SCORES ARE VERY LOW 580'S CAN YOU HELP US

• March 21 2009 - Darien
  • 0

HERNANDEZ

I work closely with a lender and I have all the necessary information that might be of some assistance. Email me through my website www.MyAgentJRuiz.com

JOSE RUIZ
[content removed by moderator]

Connie - I have ZERO lenders (and trust me I've looked around) that will offer a loan with a credit score less than 620. If there are any there will be enormous hits to the rate and fees to buy it down. That is the new reality. There are ways to get your score fixed quickly that I use for clients (who are willing to pay maybe up to $500 and money to buy down debt) to fix their scores which if someone has reserves will patch up credit and get them a loan.  

FHA will still do those scores... but you must be fully doc'ed and prove asset to debt ratio.... you could also try hard money, as long as you can deal with the note and payment terms... don't let someone tell you rates have to be at 'x' find what you are comfortable with and start your real estate portfillio... just make sure you run all your numbers and run them by your financial advisor..

Very few if any Lenders are not lending with scores in the 500s.   If they were available, the interest rate would be so high that you'd not be interested in them.

What steps are you taking to increase your credit scores to a minimum of 620 and preferably. 

This may be tough but click on my profile and give me a buzz and I can explain some things for you to do.