Profile picture for chao1

i am a new immigrant in the first year. if I wanna to buy a home and pay it by some home loan, can i

• September 05 2013 - Los Angeles
  • 0

Hi 
yes in today's mortgage market we have many programs available which you be able to purchase a house.

Profile picture for nealadler

I'd be glad to assist you.  However, you'd have to speak with lender to see if you'd qualify for a loan.

Hi there,

Yes this is definitely possible! Someone in this situation should consider looking into a Foreign National Mortgage. These loans are meant for non-residences who are seeking a home loan in the United State. The minimum down payment for these types of loans are usually around 20% so you should be good. Lenders, like myself, can give out these types of loans for non-residences who want a mortgage in the U.S. Shop around and find a lender who can help you out.

WellI I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, or if you need a loan feel free to contact me through the information on my profile page. If you found this comment helpful please leave me a review on my page!

Yes you will have a few options to choose from. If you would like more information on loans and have additional questions you can email me directly and i can find something to work for you.

Profile picture for JamieTian

It really depends on each individual's situation.

You should contact a few lenders and see if anyone can prequalify you for a loan. I would be happy to recommend a few lenders if you need.

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions/concerns.

Best,

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty

Profile picture for CA Direct Lending
Wells Fargo has a program that may work for you.