i am so tired of trying to operate your system and I give up....10006 Messina Point sold in Dec 2008

I can't seem to remove listings that are no longer for sale...this home sold...I am trying to correct it here...you won't let me because you say someone posted it for sale 1 2009...not true...and I can't remove it, say it sold or no longer for sale...Your system is F!!@!@ frustrating all the time.....I give up....
  • April 16 2009 - Tampa
  • 0

You still have a potty mouth.

magnetic, It took me a few trys to be up and running, keep trying PS, you have a potty mouth.

Profile picture for Bette Defarm
Since you have posted it for sale via an automated data feed from Point2, please remove the listing from their database so it will no longer be marked as for sale when zillow system updates the site or checks the feed.

Very interesting exchange. 

magnetic -

Kindly provide the sold price and date and I will try to edit it for you.

Thanks.

I did that and then tried to say sold and what it sold for...and it still came up:

There were errors with your submission. Please see areas marked in red below.

I went back and changed it in Point2 also

magnetic -

Please remove the link on the Related website for you to be able to take down the posting.

Sorry for the inconvenience.