i changed brokerages and all my inquiries go to a disabled site at Keller Williams. how do I change

I need to know how to reroute from the keller williams site to my email or my own website.
  • April 06 2010 - Layton
  • 0

I am with Keller Williams currently and although I do not use their site as my primary real estate website I do keep it up and running.  I have a forwarding domain that is my name and it goes to that site.  If you have a forwarding domain you can redirect it to your new site.  If you are using the given web address ie: debbiewalker.yourkwagent.com then you are pretty much out of luck because that domain is no longer in existence.

Your best bet is to promote your new site with the search engines and get the word out to all of your clients.  It will take time but I can't think of anything else you can do.  Hopefully we will hear some more ideas on this from others.

Best of luck to you.