Profile picture for mhaddox

i fo

I found  a home on here that my husband and i would like to buy my credit score is 621 and his is 555 we have a nice down payment of $5000 and the home is up for sale for $32,900 we will also have another $6000 to put toward it in February would we b able to qualify for a loan now to get the house before it is sold. He also has a good job making $13 an hour and has worked there for a year he gets a .20 cent raise every 30 days so his pay goes up quick.
  • July 31 - Celina
  • 0

Hello 

from my experience, most lenders won't lend under $50,000 amount. On top of that, harder to find lenders to lend on certain type of homes such as mobile and manufacture type homes. 

You might try a personal loan perhaps to secure the rest. I hope this helps.
  • August 01