i have a score of 600. im disabled on social security. looking for someone to help me get a loan for

• March 25 2013 - Allentown
  • 0

Profile picture for The Mortgage Mark
Did you have a mortgage pro or someone who can review credit look over your report.  Sometimes the smallest things can boost your credit scores.   If you need any advice try posting a loan request or contact a lender who is licensed in PA.   My office is located in Bucks County, 

i filled out an applicaion for fha funding. there helping me get a loan with low interest. they got my scores and said i need like 20 points mor to qualify. you might want to try this approch go to fha.com and fill out the app. they will email u the info.... good luck....

Profile picture for kimber3265
let me know what you find.. I am in the exact same situation as you..  good luck to you