Profile picture for tenorsax

i have my home for sale on zillow. how do i change the price??

• May 01 2011 - Coconut Creek
  • 0

Loging & update the listing with Zillow, or claim the property as yorus & update it.

Otherwise if you are serious about selling, Inteview & hire a professional agent to handle your home sale.

Profile picture for Frieda Triebel
Login and claim your home, then change the price.  Better yet, find a premier Zillow agent in your area, invite them in for a market analysis, discuss a marketing plan, and let your agent take over all the details.

same way as you inputted it. go in , claim your home and change any of the information...Seriously though, why are you not with a realtor? Commissions are negotiable and in your market you should be on the mls...I understand if you are tight on price, but we do so much more than simply stick a sign in the ground and put it on the  mls. I have a home in West Palm Beach Florida, I am not licensed in that state, but there is no way I would do a for sale by owner....just some friendly advice. I have nothing vested here.
Good luck to you....I still think Florida is paradise and can't wait to move back there.