i need funny stories for my real estate show. Good news in Real Estate 97.5 send me some

I do a show called Good News IN Real Estate 950 ESPN Phila Pa.  It is tougt finding one every week. Send them Mark Cumberland 8029@comcast.net. Thanks Mark

March 30 2011 - Fox Chase

Agents didn't think it necessary to let another agent know when showing that there is a Tiger or Alligator on the property (not a farm or rehabilitation thing, just as a pet). Being kept in a cage or a tank means it shouldn't affect a buyer's thoughts at all during a showing I guess. Not even a sign, just standing in the garage when the alligator started hissing (or whatever the noise is) in the tank, and the tiger was in the master bedroom. Both happened in MN, and for some reason neither house ended up selling.

showing up at a broker's open but the print out had the wrong address, there were people sitting on the couch eating food, the wood door was open and could see through glass door.  3 of us just walked in and said...where's everyone else?? 

you'd think we'd have noticed there was no sign in the yard and if we'd looked down the street we'd have seen all the cars 3 blocks down.

I was showing a lakefront house in the winter. We went out on balcony (off the breakfast room) to see the lake views. My client closed the door behind him and we were locked out of the house, on a balcony, ten feet above the ground, in the winter. I had to call the listing office to see if the home owner was nearby and could let us back in. They called back and said the homeowner would be there in about 15 minutes. Gave me a good opportunity to get to know my client better. Well the homeowner showed up and let us in. He was curious to know why we hadn't tried the unlocked doorwall behind us. In my defense, the doorwall did not have any handle and appeared to be a large picture window! HA

And it is always funny to see a parent try to explain a bidet to their child :-)

I listen when I can, Mark - good show!!  If you ever need an inspector's perspective, let me know!!  I'll see if I can't recall a few of the funnier inspection moments and pass them along to you.