Profile picture for aberjulie

i need to find the real fha's phone number or web site. does anybody know it?

i to am a first time home buyer and i need to get a loan for the house i've got in mind. i have looked for the fha's phone number and also the web site and after my little adventure with mccaul and norton financial group of ripping me off for $3,130.00 dollars i am very leary of clicking on web sites that advertize fha. so can someone that knows their phone number or the real web site assist me?
  • January 12 2010 - Cuba
  • 0

Profile picture for michaelfitzpatrick2
My Nome is Michael Fitzpatrick Look for a house from the 18.00
  • June 09

Profile picture for RobertTalas
You can look on
WWW.HUD.GOV
Why were you ripped off for $3,130??
When obtaining a loan a lender asking for money up front is usually not such a great sign. Please call me on my direct line with any questions
or email me.

[Content removed by moderator due to self-promotion]

FHA loans are through the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD.)  Website is pretty easy...HUD.gov

Profile picture for Blue Nile
(202) 708-1112

In New York; 4 offices.
(212)264-8000
(518) 464-4200
(716) 551-5755
(315) 477-0616

Profile picture for Blue Nile