i see that my home on zillow my home is 670,500 but the appraiser told me that it is 625,000 why i

• February 05 2009 - El Paso
  • 0

Karen,
Texas is a Non-Disclosure state and Zillow is just estimating your home value.  When a home is sold, in Texas, it is not reported to the government.  So our home prices are not public knowledge.  This makes it hard for a site to predict our home values.  They just estimate the value. Your appaiser is going to give you the most accurate price.  This should be inline with your Realtor as well, if you have one.
Hope this helps.
J.