i want to update my facts on my home

regards # of beds baths square ft etc
  • May 17 2010 - Napa
  • 0

Profile picture for WineCountryAgt
You can edit the listing - I noticed my listing which is a 5 BR 4.5 BA said 5 BR and 5 BA and I was able to hit the edit button after signing in and clicking on my listing and it's easy to change - You can even add more comments as MLS limits you on description and you may also be able to add more photos - I think I have done that in the past (more than 25)

@Paul:  Is it possible that they solved the problem in the 2+ years since posting?

Hint:  there is a posting date in grey in the lower left corner of each post.   Usually if the post is more than a day or two old (especially if it has a valid answer already), answering it looks like being very late to the party.

I would be happy to help you do that. If you want to send me a email with your address I will get it changed. 

Look under ADVICE->Zillow FAQs for answers