Profile picture for phillips_eleanor

i was not happy with my previous sales agent

Twice i asked to be released from the previous agent because i was not happy with her performance. On August 16th i was reluctantly released by the previous agent because i was not happy with her as a sales agent.On September 1st, i asked her realty office for her listing to be removed from Zillow, because it was conflicting  and had the potentional to confuse interested buyers. I was informed that she was on vacation, that the realty company will get back to me September 6th, tomorrow.  I noticed on Zillow that the photo is no longer on the home page in the box however, when you click on to the box (undisclosed address) it opens up to my home information, and the days on Zillow is stll accumulating, 77 days and counting. I also noticed when i scrolled down that someone input the date to show the actual date that the home was no longer listed with them, however, my entire information was not removed/cancel from your site. The account belongs to Donna Quarto, sales agent. Is Donna Quarto, since it's her account, is the only person who can remove my information? I can no longer reach her via email. Frustrated! Please advice what I can do to rectify this. Thanks  

September 05 2011 - New Brighton

Eleanor,

Most real estate listings on Zillow are being feeded from other online sources, and agents don't necessarily have a control over Zillow content. Yes, they can remove the listing from the original source (MLS, point2agent, etc), but that does not always remove the listing from everywhere else.

It goes back to the same thing ,Interview agents and see whot will they do for you , also ask for an action pla to promote your home goindown to how many open houses there will be during the listing time.
This must be a separate contract bewteen you and her/him.
Experience and also contact some of her past or present clients, will do.
Good luck

Make sure that the new agent you hire has internet marketing experience.  You can ensure this by only hiring agents that have the E-Pro certification, I am working on mine now.

You can post a listing on Postlets.com, and they will "feed" the listing out to about 9 other websites.

You deserve an agent that is responsive and knowledgeable.  I would never go on vacation and not be available to take care of my clients urgent needs.

Yes, she is the only person who can remove your home.But you can speak with her broker about your frustration.

Eleanor,

Mike is on target, Thanks Mike!
I offer my clients an Easy Exit Listing Agreement so my clients do not have to go through what you went through.  We hope your new agent will help you reach your goals.

Thanks and The Best To You!

TJMcCormack

It takes 30 days off the market to reset the "days on Zillow" to zero. 

Glad Mike flagged the error. 

It appears that your former agent has removed the listing from their website. But it appears that Zillow has not deactivated the 'for sale' designation. I flagged the property as not being for sale. Hopefully they (zillow) will remove it within the week. This appears to be a glitch @ the Zillow end and not with your former agent.

I suggest you check with your current sales agent and make sure it is in the local mls listings.  Your new agent hopefully has an affiliation with Zillow and can handle this for you.