Profile picture for Carolina Swift

illow about a serious error in the listing of my home

I have tried to get Zillow to CORRECT A SERIOUS ERROR ON THEIR LISTING OF MY HOME, but obviously I am not able to get through --cannot find a telephone number and my emails get only an acknowledgement but no "live" reply--HELP!!!!
  • September 15 2012 - Milton
  • 0

Profile picture for Dunes ..
If you have an issue/concern you wish Zillow to respond to and you do not hear from Zillow in a timely manner/soon here then it's my opinion your best bet is to email one of these folks
Click Contact on their Profile

Ice L.

Neil Roxas

If you do not hear back in a reasonable amount of time then go up the ladder & try

Russ Hatfield  ..Customer and Community Support

Rachel Rosen ...Customer support

Not happy with the Service/Response/Assistance/Forum
Share your view with.. Spencer Rascoff..CEO at Zillow

Good Luck & I hope you get a response from Zillow

If you describe what the issue is in response to this thread, perhaps someone outside Zillow can provide some direction.