Profile picture for cupcake 3

illow zestimate

My house at 1515 grandview Pawhuska Ok 74056 is for sale. We had it appraised in May 2014. It appraised for 89.000.00. You have it at 75.000.00 Can you change that  Please or take your estimate off? My email is cupcake _3@hotmail.com. Please contact me with your answer.
  • July 02 - Pawhuska
  • 0

This link should answer some of your questions....... PS I would not list your email on this advice forum.

Zestimates are NOT appraisals.... and Zestimates and appraisals vary... bottom line there is little you can do and nothing to worry about.

• July 02