Profile picture for o ruiz

im buying a 2 family house in branford ct for 225,000 i wanna put money into the property

is branford a good selling market im talking how fast can the property go is
225,000 a good price also to purchase the propery?

• May 05 2010 - Branford Center
  • 0

Branford is a good selling market, but it all depends on the location and the price.  I specialize in rehabbing and flipping proproperties, if you would like my assistance, please feel free to contact me.  I can help you estimate repair costs, after repair value that will sell quickly, carrying costs, financing options and an offer formula.