Profile picture for citygirl$

incorrect location of my home on the street. house numbers mixed up with a couple of homes.

my house number is 227 hickory hill road and I'm located up the hill on the right hand side as the road turns.  you have place the location of my home down at the bottom of the hill and you've incorrectly listed three houses with the wrong street address starting with 203, 215&227
  • April 04 2009 - North Andover
  • 0

Hi citygirl$ -

This is a known issue. We receive house location, street map, and satellite image data from different sources. We place these layers of data on top of each other to create our maps and sometimes the houses don't appear in their exact correct location on the map. It's a complex problem and we're working on it. This problem only impacts the map itself, and not the home facts and Zestimates on the website which is associated with the correct home.

You have the option to upload photos of your home that will better represent it. To do so, click on Add Photo button on the home details page.

Thanks for your patience while we're working to perfect this mapping process.