Profile picture for chestnuthillmama

information listed about my house is INCORRECT

How do I change the description of my house. I am not sellling...but want it correctly listed. The square footage is listed wrong (it is 3600) and the # of bathrooms is 3.5. There  is a pool, huge deck and fenced yard. The "Zestimate" is way off!! it is easily what we paid (485K) but with local comps it does not come out that way. I do not see where or how to edit the current information. Can you please help? Thanks
  • September 24 2012 - Franklin

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
Hi chestnuthillmama -

Since you've already claimed your property on Zillow, kindly go your home details page then under EDIT, click "Edit home information."

Faye