Profile picture for dgbg2

inside photos, den?

the outside looks wonderful- but I'd like to see inside. Also is there a den and formal dining room?
thanks
Denise
smartbunchofbooks@yahoo.com
  • Question refers to 901 Scherer Way, Osprey, FL 34229
  • 0

Profile picture for woodlands4
Sorry to have taken so long. Having withdrawn I have not logged in. However, I can tell you that we started off my renting the same model house in the same street and when our current home came up for sale we moved from one side of the street to the other as we couldn't bother to move!. The Zillow neighborhood profile is accurate - although we have two children and a dog so are not retirees or similar. It's a safe neighborhood, most with oversized lots. Neighbors are considerate and quiet - lots of dog walkers/cyclists and runners. The community fees are very modest although the landscaping could be improved. There are, however, many other communities, especially in the Venice area that have superior facilities where the the prices are especially good value at the moment. Hope this helps.

Profile picture for dgbg2
Hello-
thank-you for responding. I think it says a lot about Rivendell that so are choosing to stay. I'd love to hear your feelings about the community.
Denise
smartbunchofbooks@yahoo.com

Profile picture for woodlands4
Hi there, I am sorry but we are going to withdraw our home for sale as we cannot bear to part with it for current market values!

I wish you every success in finding somewhere that you will be happy with. Thank you for your interest and apologies for not posting our withdrawal sooner.