Profile picture for crazyfastporsche

is a 628 credit score enough to buy a house.

• November 20 2011 - Saint Joseph
  • 0

Profile picture for BobDandi
Also try a USDA loan if you are in a rural or near rural area. You can plug your prospective address into their address checker to see if the property qualifies for USDA financing. Try this link: http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do  to see if the property is eligible.

A 628 should be just fine, however the way the mortgage company comes up with a number is a bit different than just running your credit report. I usually tell my clients to interview with some lenders and when they feel comfortable with one have that person start the process. They can walk you through step by step and guide you as to what you will need to do and what documentation they will need to make things happen for you. Talk to your agent or find an agent that you are comfortable with and ask them who thier clients use for lending. Happy Home Hunting!

Ask about an FHA loan

You can get a loan with a lower fico score but you won't like that interest rate or costs.  It is easier to to get a loan as an employed person, it is nearly impossible if you are self employed.
You should talk to a couple of loan brokers, they would know best. 
All bad dings in your credit roll off after specified time frames and as they do your fico score will go up automatically.
Looks like you need to clean up some of your stuff and then re-run your credit in 6 months or so.

Profile picture for crazyfastporsche
Hi Vanessa Yes I would love to talk to you and your team,  anytime from 10am to 8pm 816-294-1574 around here they  wont let u use there restrooms if you dont have a 800 fico.thank you   steve

Profile picture for VanessaCollinss
Different loan officers offer different loan programs. Contact a few loan officers and ask them if they can be able to give you a loan. I work with a few great loan officers. I highly recommend them because they will be able to help you out. They will look at diffrent factors not just your Fico Scores. Please let me know if you would like to get in touch with them they will be happy to help you.

Profile picture for crazyfastporsche
Hello, thanks for quick response I feel like im in a mess. I hurt my back and drawl 1552.00 a month. laws say i can make up to 30k with there payments. I buy and sell antiques and cars and storage units for myself. a second income. I co signed for a car 6 months into it i was stuck with payments went thru divorce wife gets that car and is late on 6 payments before i was informed. I went and payed it of early by 4 mo. to try to save my credit. also havea bank R. 9 yrs and 3 mo. old. will score raise when this is off? I got my free experian score of 628 they say it is a ave. of the three. for some reason trans union has no info aval. on me. I have 200k in antiques, my Jeep and porsche and a cat named silverado. payed for i dont owe anyone except sprint and gieco. and a few hosp. bills i pay 100. mo. too. almost forgot pills for back pain. tell me how to get score up please. do in need a 8 to 5 ? i tried that and was let go 3 diff. places when it come time to insure me. I cant get insurance anywere because of cages thatw was poorly placed in my lower back. Anyone i will listen to your ideas because i dont know anymore what to do.   Thanks  steve

Maybe, if the car payment on the Porsche does not blow the debt ratio :). In addition to the score ( Fico ) is the credit itself, late payments in the last 12 months, previous BK, FC, # of active trade lines, etc.