Profile picture for TramellIsaac

is the mortgage calc. accurate? will there be any other fees added to my monthly note?

I'm looking to buy a home directly from the owner... I would like to know if there are any more fees/taxes etc that are not accounted for in the mortgage calc.? I'm trying to figure out what my monthly mortgage would be.
  • January 16 2009 - Cypress
  • 0

Profile picture for Mr Caveat
that is to say its pretty good, but there are questions you cant answer knowledgeably, specifically relating to current rates and such

Profile picture for Mr Caveat
well to be honest not 100% it will give you a number, if you are really good about knowing you to use it you can get within $20of your actual payment, i would say the average person is +/-$50 because only a broker/professional can look at your credit score and say "you will get this rate" "you should buy 2 pts" "the closing costs add another $8-10/month all by themselves"

etc, non brokers generally don't know, otherwise why use one?