Profile picture for uannaj

is there any lenders out there that will finance my husband and i with a credit score of 600

January 29 - Tupelo

Those credit scores are still acceptable! The lowest credit scores lenders like myself are able to do, is a score of 580. So if all your other finances are in place lenders can work with that score. It's also important to understand that you're ability to obtain a loan relies on other factors as well. These factors include income, expenses, assets, liabilities, debt, employment, down payment, as well as credit scores. The best thing for you to do is to speak with a lender such as myself to see if you can get started on financing a new home. If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me.

January 30
There are plenty of lenders out there that can, including us, but let me share a slightly different perspective on the subject.  Given that your application will be on the fringes of the acceptable credit range, my advice is to find a local lender that you can sit down with in person.  File an application and prepare for a challenging process.  Going into this it is important to be aware that the loan officer may end up needing all sorts of documentation to get things through.  The loan officer's initial optimism could make it seem like a sure thing, BUT don't count your chickens until you have an iron clad loan commitment letter.  

January 29
Yes, we can do FHA with scores down to 580, I would be happy to help, please contact me through my profile.  Thanks!

January 29
Yes, I can do a 600 credit score. What state are you looking to buy?

January 29
Yes,  I know lenders that will

January 29
There are lenders who can do an FHA loan well below that.  I am sure you will get some more responses soon from those who can so stay tuned!

Also, you can post your scenario using the "Mortgage Rates" tab above and see quickly which lenders may be able to help you as well as see their rates and read their reviews.

January 29