Profile picture for spinia

is there anyone i could hire to find out who built this housse, because i think my uncle built it???

i think my uncle vince built this house or the house 79 live oak , so either 77 or 79, is there anyone who could find out for me thank you louisa

You might be able to get this info from the local building department that has records for Fairfax. Many times you can get microfilm info from those departments that show who filled out the original paperwork or was the person on the inspection papers. It might be worth a phone call to see what records they have available.